Follow these tips to look younger and take care of your skin.
- Vitamin C /hyaluronic acid/ retinol & sunscreen!
- Face makeup primer- softens lines /pores & imperfections
- Creamy or liquid foundation – won’t settle in lines. DON’T use powder if you have wrinkles
- Contouring can do wonders especially if you want to have fabulous cheekbones
- Microdermabrasion / peels and laser facials are miracle workers and can take away or soften wrinkles and pores
- Always keep eyes hydrated with a great moisturizing cream that de-puff the eyes – can even use organic coconut oil at night time for a natural remedy
- Light highlighter under the eyes will allow the light to hit it just right and brighten the eyes up
- You can make your eyes big and beautiful with beige colored pencil liner on bottom last to pen the eyes up
- Choose the right hair color for your skin tone
- Add some beautiful highlights or low lights to get dimension in your hair color. All one color can look boring and dull
- BANGS – yes, bangs can actually make you look younger
- The right hair cut for your face shape